Fox Land

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fox Land

A game to-be!

So sorry for such delay!

fox
    fox
    Game Designer
    Game Designer

So sorry for such delay! Empty So sorry for such delay!

Post by fox Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

I am so, very, very, very, very, VERY sorry about such delay! The beta version was not even released yet..
    Sorry to say, but the game demo will probably come out sometime in March, the official version may come out in June or July. Depend on how easy the code will be.
    Okay, so here's the deal: My Windows computer crashed. Yup, that's right, CRASHED. But... Sadly... I never actually worked on the game. I PROMISE YOU that by the end of this weekend I will be working on the game. Of course, the team never sent me my base for the game- so I'll be making it from scratch. And let me tell you- that is HARD. I am going to watch tutorials to see how to make them 3D, apparently this game maker can be 3D!!!
    So that's why maybe it will take a while. But I promise you- it will be WORTH IT! Thanks for understanding! Very Happy
    fox
    fox
    Game Designer
    Game Designer

So sorry for such delay! Empty Re: So sorry for such delay!

Post by fox Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 am

More updates: Sorry, until later today I will not be able to work on the game! My dad unplugged the computer and he is moving it to the desk on the far side of the room.
    That is not easy because you have to move the PC, The monitor, then the keyboard an dthe mouse.
    A lot of wires too, so it will take a while. Sorry, thanks for understanding!
    fox
    fox
    Game Designer
    Game Designer

Post by fox Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:03 pm

More Updates: Good news! Very good news! I downloaded the game on my laptop and I have been working on it since! I have the first level done, although I am having a few troubles with jumping, as I do not go high enough. I already spent an hour coding it, so I'll have to go through it all, reducing gravity and raising the vertical speed and such. It'll take a while.
    I got a bit cocky and made a few tweaks here and there. I made another game with the same sprites called Fox Land: Laid Back? I already got three levels down, meat, water, and an enemy! (It's a secret!) and I've also made a new plotline.
    Just in advance, although this will be in the players manual, you can press F1 to get an instruction list in-game. In return, I will have to ask you all for something. Do any of you know a link where you can get some free-use catchy music for the game? Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:57 am